Universal Medica Group China: a global services provider
for lifesciences companies
Willing to extend your business in China?
Thanks to its presence in China since 2005, Universal Medica China has acquired a strong expertise of the Chinese healthcare market.
Universal Medica China’s mission is to support you through your development in China, by helping you avoid costly mistakes and increase your profit, productivity and savings.
In that perspective, we provide a full range of tools and consulting services dedicated to the healthcare industry to assist you in:
- Establishing your business in China and registering your products
- The Preparation and organisation of your clinical projects: coordination of phase IV studies, pharmacovigilance and drug safety
- Better understanding the local market through reports, newsletters and ad hoc studies.
In this purpose, our services include:
- Market assessment and market research studies as well as the registration of your products (procedure handling with the SFDA), research of partners and distributors... to help you in your understanding of the market and its challenges and accompany you in your market entry strategy. Universal Medica's services will lead you to accomplish your access to the Chinese Market.
- Drug safety management: medical information, pharmacovigilance, audit and regulatory compliance ; marketing and communication services (post marketing studies, multi channel activities, operational support) and health management consultancy services (advisory board & KOL management, healthcare professionals' trainings and e-learning services and event management). Universal Medica will assist you throughout your products' lifecycles.
- Business Intelligence tools: Reports, Newsletters & Software solutions to ensure your up-to-date market knowledge and optimize your project management.
The WHO today declared the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome outbreak that spread from the Middle East to the Republic...
An application to sell a well-known Chinese cold and flu remedy in Britain has sent a positive signal for...
Ascletis Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. (Hangzhou) said the China FDA and Taiwan FDA accepted clinical trial applications to run trials...